Dust Collector for Industrial Room Ventilation
The Dust Collector System for Industrial Room Dedusting is used for regulating and controlling dust in the manufacturing units. This is the best equipment to aid in improving the air quality of manufacturing facilities to protect the health of manufacturing employees and to enhance the quality of air in the surroundings. This in turn also leads to the better productivity of workers.
The Room Dedusting is used in many manufacturing units and industrial processes such as plastic laser cutting, extruders, core making and much more. In such industrial units where there is a lot of emissions in the form of dust, liquid and gaseous discharges, the Dust Collector System for Industrial Room Dedusting suit best.
We have created the Dust Collector System for Industrial Room Dedusting in a way that allows maximum efficiency along with the best filtration of such hazardous mixtures of materials.
How the dust collector works
Our product, the Dust Collector System for Industrial Room Dedusting works as per the surface filtration norm and feeds on a definite amount of reactant that goes into the suction system. This reactant starts working in the piping before reaching the filter system where the exhaust gas flows and in turn forms a reaction bed on the surface of the filter material.
Some of the properties of the Dust Collector system for Industrial Room dedusting are:
- Perfect filtration is achieved by individually configuring the filter levels as per the emissions
- Best efficiency achieved by less energy expenditure on operation
- Allows complete integration of a high-quality heat recovery module (optional)
- Operating temperature standard up 2 to 85°C. Spec. -50 to 85°C
- Operating temperature standard up 35,6 to 185°F. Spec. -58 to 185°F
- FAM Parts
- Stainless Steel