Dust Collector with Horizontal Cartridges
W3 Cartridge Dust Collector is one of Teldust’s certified products that is created as per the standard DIN EN ISO 15012-1 related to hazardous and risky substances. This dust collector is used for welding fume industry as unit of stationary filter. This certified cartridge dust collector ensures health and safety of workers in the welding and allied industries.
Our product, W3 Cartridge Dust Collector is internationally tested by recognized authority and it fulfils the welding smoke class W3 norm. This dust collector is used for cutting smoke and in welding, while meeting the health requirements. Our product comes fitted with tested filter cartridges Type Ruflow 7T.
Some features of the tested filter of the W3 Cartridge Dust Collector include:
- Easy assembly and mounting along with easy process of operation
- Uniquely effective filtration
- Fitted with Teldust Bubble Jet cleaning System
- W3 Cartridge Dust Collector certified with EN ISO 15012-1 is verified in particular for separation degree in high-alloyed steel welding industries.
- W3 Cartridge Dust Collector fulfils the welding smoke class W3 norm with a separation degree of almost >99%.
- W3 Cartridge Dust Collector is equipped with Type Ruflow 7T filter material which enables it to meet welding smoke class W3 norm as per EN ISO 15012-1
W3 EN ISO 15012-1 Cartridge Dust Collector can be used in as follows:
- In manual welding units, this dust collector work as central suction
- For welding robots, it is used as suction unit
- It can be used as suction unit for flame cutting tables as well as for room exhausting
- Similarly, it can also be used as a suction unit for shipyards and for grinding of non-explosive materials, among other things
– Operating temperature standard up 35,6 to 185°F. Spec. -58 to 185°F
- FAM Parts
- Stainless Steel