Dust Collector for Industrial Room Ventilation
Best in class dust collector for industrial room ventilation
The Dust Collector System for Industrial Room Ventilation is designed for controlling and regulating dust in manufacturing units. This system is best in class when it comes to improving air quality and protecting workers’ health in manufacturing facilities. With a higher quality of air and protection in the workspace, workers’ productivity and well-being will likewise increase.
Suitable for industrial processes and handling emissions
Many manufacturing units and industrial processes, such as plastic laser cutting, extruders, core making, and more, benefit from industrial room ventilation.
Especially in industrial units and processes with high amounts of emissions (i.e. dust, liquid, and gaseous discharges), the Dust Collector System for Industrial Room Ventilation can make a profound and positive impact.
Optimal industrial room ventilation
The dust collector system is designed for optimal efficiency and market-leading filtration of hazardous mixtures of materials and particles.
Our product, the Dust Collector System for Industrial Room Ventilation works as per the surface filtration norm and feeds on a definite amount of reactant that goes into the suction system. This reactant starts working in the piping before reaching the filter system where the exhaust gas flows and in turn forms a reaction bed on the surface of the filter material.
How the dust collector works
Some of the properties of the Dust Collector system for Industrial Room ventilation are:
- Perfect filtration is achieved by individually configuring the filter levels as per the emissions
- Best efficiency achieved by less energy expenditure on operation
- Allows complete integration of a high-quality heat recovery module (optional)
A bit about the solution
- 3000 – 400.000 m3/h (1765 – 235431 cfm)
- Operating temperature standard up 2 to 85°C. Spec. -50 to 85°C
- Operating temperature standard up 35,6 to 185°F. Spec. -58 to 185°F
- FAM Parts
- Stainless Steel