Teldust W3 Cartridge Dust Collector
Certified W3 Cartridge Dust Collector
The W3 Cartridge Dust Collector is one of our certified products that is created as per the standard DIN EN ISO 15012-1 related to hazardous substances.
This filtration unit is used for the welding fume industry as a unit of a stationary filter. It ensures the health and safety of workers in welding and allied industries.
The right tool for cutting and welding
Furthermore, the W3 Cartridge Dust Collector is internationally tested by a recognized authority and it fulfills the welding smoke class W3 norm. This dust collector is used for cutting smoke and welding while meeting health requirements. Our product comes fitted with tested filter cartridges Type Ruflow 7T.
Some features of the tested filter of the W3 Cartridge Dust Collector include:
- Easy assembly and mounting along with the easy process of operation
- Uniquely effective filtration
- Fitted with Teldust Bubble Jet Cleaning System
- Certified with EN ISO 15012-1 is verified in particular for separation degrees in high-alloyed steel welding industries.
- Fulfills the welding smoke class W3 norm with a separation degree of almost >99%.
- Equipped with Type Ruflow 7T filter material which enables it to meet welding smoke class W3 norm as per EN ISO 15012-1
W3 EN ISO 15012-1 Cartridge Dust Collector can be used in as follows:
- In manual welding units, this dust collector work as central suction
- For welding robots, it is used as a suction unit
- It can be used as a suction unit for flame-cutting tables as well as for room exhausting
- Similarly, it can also be used as a suction unit for shipyards and grinding of non-explosive materials, among other things
A bit about the solution
3000 – 100.000 m3/h (1765 – 58857 cfm)
– Operating temperature standard up 2 to 85°C. Spec. -50 to 85°C
– Operating temperature standard up 35,6 to 185°F. Spec. -58 to 185°F